Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 215 ~ Head'ing Towards The Finish ~ 6/10/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 215 ~ Head'ing Towards The Finish ~ 6/10/14

1487 Hours of 1500
121 Guests

This morning when I checked the computer it said I had just over 1480 hours. That leaves under 20. At 7 hours per day that means I'll probably clock out on Thursday around 3:30. Then I plan to come back on the 20th in the morning for my celebration. Hoping that works out.

Unless something happens tomorrow to change it I had my last two guests on Friday. The last being Mrs D. I've officially passed the box of rollers. I gave it to her per her request so that she'll always have the right ones. She also gave me another gift.

These last three days presented me with a to do list. First I had to take my final multiple choice exam. I got 48 right out of 50 questions for 96%
The rest of the list consists of the three remaining categories of practical work. This morning I had 18 Hairstyling electives, 3 Hair color electives, and 10 Chemical electives remaining. I came prepared. I brought several manikin heads with me. At the end of the day I had done 3 color retouches and 10 relaxer retouches. This week is the repeat of the relaxer chapter so the rest of the class was doing timed applications. Before lunch I did the 3 colors and 2 relaxers. After lunch I started pushing myself to meet the times that they were being told. So I ended up doing the other 10 after lunch. Tomorrow I'll wash and blow dry them all to get some hairstyling credits. With thursday still to come for any leftovers I need to finish.

I'm trying to think of something else to say. Its starting to hit me that I'm only going to walk those hallways a few more times. I'll only wear my apron a few more times. Then its going in a poster / picture frame. So many of the unknowns I was to be facing afte graduation seem to have presented themselves before then. There are things I want to shout out with joy that I am holding back. Some people know them. But most don't. I'm managing not to spill it.
I'm planning to write again tomorrow to at least report my progress.
Until then.....

Thank you for reading
I Love you all <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment