Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 202 ~ The Final Countdown, Under 100 Hours Left ~ 5/22/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 202 ~ The Final Countdown, Under 100 Hours Left ~ 5/22/14

1404 Hours
109 Guests


It has been a week since I updated but it has been a great week. I had several new people come to see me. I did several practicals on manikins. I did my second Salon project and presented it today. I retook the quiz for Business Building 2 because Mrs C asked me to go ahead and refresh myself to see if I still knew it. I got 100 % last time and again this time. I finished all 75 of the haircutting credits and the rest of Skin credits. That leaves me with Perms / Relaxers, a few more Colors, and then a bunch of Hairstylings to do. But they're gonna fill up fast now.


So I'm just trying to keep myself booked. Its really what I must do one way or another.


Thank You for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment