Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 204 ~ 82 Hours Left ~ 5/27/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 204 ~ 82 Hours Left ~ 5/27/14

1418 Hours
111 Guests

Just over a fortnight left. Hard not to countdown now. Accroding to my progress report I have 301 Hairstyling credits out of the 330 needed. I have all categories filled so now everything counts as an elective. I have 75 of 80 Hair coloring complete. And I have 68 of 80 Perms / Relaxers. I also have a mock state board to take which will give me several of those. So I will graduate on time as long as I'm there. On time meaning when I want to. When I am aiming for. So the earliest clock out date will be on the 12th of June. With a celebration to be had at the school on either the 20th or a later friday.

This is probably going to be one of the best gifts I will ever receive. Its a mirror that Mrs D gave me because she knew I like purple. Everytime I use this mirror I'm going to remember everytime I handed one including this one to her.




Thank you for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment