Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 152 ~ Take Your Passion And Make It Happen ~ 3/10/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 152 ~ Take Your Passion And Make It Happen ~ 3/10/14

1058 Hours
70 Guests

I finally watched my Flashdance DVD yesterday that my friend Pam sent me. I've also been getting a bit back on track with my music listening. I forgot some of the songs I was listening to last summer. Starting to get them added to my playlists.

Ok Its been about two hours since I wrote that first bit. I was in a great mood when I wrote that but now I've hit a bit of a set back but when I think about what I was going to write about it just reaffirms what I was going to say.

Performance Floor Monday: My friend wanted a deep conditioning treatment but had no way to get to the school so even though its a 50 minute trip to go get her and then get to school I decided to go ahead and make a day of it. I figured that would be better than not having anyone except my manikin and whatever the assignment was. So after I picked her up I had her call the school to let them know I was probably going to be a bit late but I was bringing my guest with me. I don't recall what time I clocked in but I don't think it was more than 10 minutes late. So we made a full day of it. I did the conditioning treatment first and then started a manicure while she was under the dryer. Then we went to lunch together. Then I rinsed her out and did a flat iron thermal. And then it was time. Time to rid myself of the Pedicurse. And I did. I started and finished a pedicure. The first one on a guest. No cancellation this time. And so we had an awesome day and then it was back to the old neighborhood to drop her off.

I have a pretty full schedule this week as far as friends coming to see me at school. I had a model lined up for my classroom rubric but she had to cancel so I'm in scramble mode right now to find someone for tomorrow or Thursday. Otherwise I'm kinda sunk. However I may just go get my friend from today and bring her again since she offered. So we'll see how things turn out. In the meantime things are awesomely positive so I'm still in that mood I was before the set back.

Its simple. I'm going to do what I have to. I'm going to stand in front of my classmates in a few weeks and I'm going to celebrate with them. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that happens on time. But if there are people who want to come see me I am going to do what I can to make sure they can. If that means I have to drive far enough to only have a half a day that's what I'm going to do. I just have to. I want to. I like to. Its really worth it. I literally will go the extra mile.

Thanks for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment