Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 149, 150, 151 ~ The Highlights ~ 3/8/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 149, 150, 151 ~ The Highlights ~ 3/8/14

1051 Hours
69 Guests

Thursday Classroom:
Continuing Haircolor 1 -  We did more book theory and highlighting in the morning. After lunch we set up for timing some applications. First we sectioned the manikin into 4. Then we had 8 minutes to do a virgin color application on both the right front and back section. I got mine done in 7.5 minutes. Then we had to do the retouch on the left in 4 minutes. I finished in 4.5.

Then we used swatches of manikin hair to test out using temporary or semi permanent colors and had to tell what our directions were and how it turned out etc. I used a bottle of Jazzing brand Mood Indigo on level 8 blonde. Its a temp color that comes out after one shampoo. It turned out blue with slight green to it since it was on blonde hair.

Friday Performance Floor: I worked the dispense all day and did not find time to work on the foil assignment.

Saturday Performance Floor: I worked dispense again but this time I did a few foils at a time and I used the actual lightener so Lori's hair got actual blonde highlights.




Thanks for reading
I Love You All <3
~No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment