Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 161 ~ Getting Practical With The Numbers, How You Can Help ~ 3/24/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 161 ~ Getting Practical With The Numbers, How You Can Help ~ 3/24/14

1119 Hours
76 Guests

 What do I have left to do? I will answer that question for those who want to help.

This week on Performance Floor I am working the Reception Desk so I had some time to look at the computer and look at what I really need to get done. I will need help with this. But I think its possible still to get this done on time. But for the most part my main concern is that I do what I'm supposed to to bring people in. Not only you who are reading this who are already doing so well at helping me but with the wamrer weather and such I need to get my act back in gear. I have my last classroom rubric / test tomorrow and its for haircutting. Unless something changes I have a friend coming to be a model. I've got Salon Fair coming up on the 9th and I have a friend as a model for that. Aside from that the classroom stuff will pretty much go into a bit of theory mode aside from the second nails portion. But there's no rubric for that. And then there will be another Mock State Board test right before I'm scheduled to graduate.

So here are the numbers in image form first

I know that's a bit hard to read if you don't know what it means. In simple terms I used blue ink to write the numbers of the items that I do not have enough of yet. But the important numbers as far as this goes are that I need
18 more Haircuts
128 Hairstylings - This is one that you'll have questions about.
27 Haircolorings
23 Perms or Relaxers - a combo of
Manicure & Pedicure is a tricky one because while it says I have enough for the milestone I still have to get those 35 total of the actual Mani & Pedi and I only have 14. So I need 21 of a combo of those by graduation.
I have the Skin categories done individually but I need those electives. I need 8 of something from that section.
This is a list of our Service menu with the prices removed.



Cuts & Styles
Haircut
Shampoo + Thermal Style
Haircut + Thermal Style
Shampoo Set, Wrap or Fingerwave
Conditioning Treatment
Beard or Mustache Trim
Thermal Style with Any Cut or Style
 
Specialty Styles
Updo
French Braid or Braided Ponytail
Corn Rows
Twisties or Locks
Extensions
 
Color & Foils
Hair Color
Partial Foil (up to 20 foils)
Full Foil (second color, add $)
Full Bleach/Decoloring
Toner & Filler
Paneling (up to 4 foils)
Cap Color
Hair Texture
Permanent Wave
Chemical Relaxer
Permanent Wave Design Wrap
Thio Straightener
Reformation Curl
 
Skin & Nails
Manicure
Pedicure
Paraffin Treatment
Specialty Facial
Makeup Application
Facial Wax or Tweeze - per area
Leg Wax (knees down)
 
Service Packages
Mini Spa Package
(Facial, Shampoo, Style & Makeup)
 





























To view the prices go to the Regency link
http://www.regency.edu/guest/services.aspx
They are the same as our location currently.

If you want to help me the only way possible is to get yourself to the school or spread the word to people you know. I don't mind young or old, boy, girl, man, woman. If a man wants a pedicure I don't mind. I need practise. Braiding practise. Updo practise.The bottom line is I need help. You may not want something but you'd be surprised who might. I will do my best to take care of anyone who comes to get something. I don't mind doing anything. And there's so much I'd like to try for real. Like pincurls or fingerwaves. I don't want to be stuck with just learning those on a manikin. I want to give someone a pretty style with them. Come have some fun. Or at the least a conditioning treatment. I get a scalp treatment hairstyling credit for that.
Oh and we did just get in a bunch of fun colors of OPI nail polish. If you come for either a mani or pedi you get to keep the polish for free and if you get both you get 2 bottles.
So lets get busy so I can get those Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in April and May filled.
Lets make this happen. :)

Thank you for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment