Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 157, 158, 159, 160 ~ Great Week ~ 3/22/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 157, 158, 159, 160 ~ Great Week ~ 3/22/14

1112 Hours
76 Guests

This week by itself could fill its own car on the Positive Train.
I'm going to keep this as short as possible since its 4 days worth.
On thursday in classroom we did more theory in the morning and then in the afternoon we reviewed the practical for a square layer cut and then we did one on a manikin.

Everyday this week, Wed, Fri, and Sat I had friends as requests. One came to let me try those spirally iron curls from last friday. Another was the first person from the public to come that I had given one of my cards to. She's also the first person with natural curls to have me do a haircut. It was a trim. And another friend came for going a bit darker blonde than the light blonde I had previously done. Yesterday I also practised those curls again on two manikins. I definitely have my technique for those. And am building some speed with those particular curls. Curling them in itself doesn't take much time. What really matters is how thick of a strand I curl at once because too much hair makes it not curl as well or fall faster. So while I might get through the head faster it may not stay very long. Of course hair spray might help with that but that takes practise too to see what works with what hair.
Thank you to all of those who came this week. I learned a lot and enjoyed having you. I got to use my tools to learn lots of pretty. :)

Thank you for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~


No comments:

Post a Comment