Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 179 ~ PB Rockin Out At Ya On The All Request Line ~ 4/21/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 179 ~ PB Rockin Out At Ya On The All Request Line ~ 4/21/14

1245 Hours
94 Guests

So I left off last week with having 8 requests for the week.
Right now I have this entire week booked solid with requests. 2 came today.

First up is a new FB friend who came for a donation haircut. I cut at least 11-12 inch tails off and gave her a graduated wedge type cut that's still behind the ear tuckable. The pics are on FB
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152390902000799&l=40ebdb7bf1

Second, my friend from Kroger had to cancel his color for today but that gave my friend from the vendor shows a chance to come in after her errands to get a manicure before she moves later this week.

Right now I have Wednesday and Friday booked with more mani & pedi and a trim and looks like I'm going to booked next wednesday all day already. Just gotta get it into the computer tomorrow.

I also met some nice people yesterday and there are some nice possibilities to just go visit my new friends and learn from them so I look forward to that.

Thank you for reading
I Love You all <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment