Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 178 ~ 30 Little Piggies Got Pedicures ~ 4/19/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 178 ~ 30 Little Piggies Got Pedicures ~ 4/19/14

1238 Hours
92 Guests

This awesome week came to an end yet with next week already 50% planned out its keeping this Positive Train rolling pretty well right now. This was a week of firsts. First time I had 8 requests in one week. I met two gentlemen for the first time on Wednesday. I did the first trim of a major cut yesterday. I did my first ever pedicures on children. 2 at the same time. I also did 3 in one day. Its the first time I've had 3 mens haircuts in one week. Its the first time I've had someone return for their 4th time who isn't Mrs D.

I truly do cherish everyday. I know that I am being presented with some amazing opportunities to meet people and get to know others. I wish you all could feel what I'm feeling right now. As I type this I have already met a handful of new people today.

I needed to get my 3 pedicures done today by 12:30. I got them out the door at 12:15. The Regency computer tells me I had 3:45 to get them done and I finished in 2:51. Its probably no where near the speed of the Luv salon a few doors down from the school. But for me it was like winning an Olympic medal.

Thank you for reading
I Love you all <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment