Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 176 ~ Hey ~ 4/17/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 176 ~ Hey ~ 4/17/14

1224 Hours

Yeah its not the most clever title I've come up with so far but it does mean something. So today was classroom day 2 of Nails and Anatomy part 2. We spent the day working on cornmeal glove hands with fake tips on them. We were making acrylic nails on those like we did for Nails 1. In the afternoon Mrs V showed us how to do a French tip with polish so I practised that a bit.  I made sure to get all my tips done last time so this time I could take it easy and try to do my work a bit nicer. Mrs V said I did a good job on the ones I did today. I checked the computer for my quiz scores from the other day and not only did I pass the Professional Image and Laws quizzes, I got 100% on both. Which surprised me because I was kinda stuck on one or two guesses. I guess I chose right.

During lunch I checked my phone and there was a message from someone wanting some help coming up soon and I was happy that it should work out that I can help. So being in a good mood after that I was going to go outside for a few minutes at the end of lunch. I was walking towards our front door and there was a man in the lobby. I only glanced enough to know it was a man. I pushed the first door and as I did the man says "Hey Rob hows it goin?" and that voice jumped at my memory as a voice I'd heard many times and as I looked at the face it looked somewhat familiar but the clothing and the hat were different. But a split second later I realized it was the man who I'd called boss for 3 years. My department head from the Meat Department was there while his wife was getting something done. So I got to chat with him a bit and introduce him to Mrs L. Had I not decided to go outside for a minute I would not have known he was there.. If you had told me there was a chance he would have been there I would not have thought so. But its one more of those little signs I keep getting. I just gotta keep doing things however they happen because its working. I've got two very busy days ahead of me.

Thanks for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment