Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 168 & 169 ~ Gotta Keep Rolling ~ 4/4/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 168 & 169 ~ Gotta Keep Rolling ~ 4/4/14

1175 Hours
79 Guests

Thursday Classroom Day: Professional Image Day 2 - We went over how to work on our resumes a bit. I need to redo mine a bit so it has more fancy words. Gotta at least do that before Tuesday in prep for Wednesday's Salon Fair. In the afternoon my friend B let me do a manicure for her for a credit.Shout out to my friend J for bringing some cupcakes in to celebrate my birthday which was Monday when we weren't in school.


After school I needed to stop at CosmoProf and while there I bought some OPI Purple With A Purpose polish. So here's the left hand. It does seem to dry a lot faster than some of the others I've been trying. I hope. Everytime I put polish back on I feel re-energized a bit. Its like I'm the guy from Superman 4. Only not so negatively charged.

Performance Floor Friday: My model was supposed to come today for a prep day or practise run but she couldn't make it. My guests for tomorrow had to cancel as well. So I was in a bit of a scramble mode today trying to see what I could do. But as it turns out I might have my model come tomorrow so we'll see what happens. While I was waiting to hear from her I was trying to fill the time since I'd been blocked off from having other guests. I was attempting a few things with my manikin to see if I could do what I'm thinking of doing theme wise. Mrs E came by and saw me messing with a plastic / magnetic roller and suggested I try the hot rollers. I didn't tell her anything about my real plans but since I was in a state of Blah I figured I might as well. So I did some things with them and she gave me a credit. Which I needed. I was originally going to have Mrs D taken care of by the other student A since my model might have been there long enough to cut into Mrs D's time. But when Mrs D arrived all parties came to agreement that I would perform. So I did and it was another nice afternoon with my buddy. I like that I get to walk her to her car. Its one of those things that I want to keep doing when given the chance for any guest. That's the kind of resume I'm trying to build.

Thanks for reading
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment