Thursday, April 24, 2014

Days 180, 181, 182 ~ Brushes With Color ~ 4/24/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Days 180, 181, 182 ~ Brushes With Color ~ 4/24/14

1265 Hours
95 Guests

Tuesday Classroom: I received a pedicure from a newer student who I've become friends with. Thanks D
Then in the afternoon I did manicures on the two manikin hands that I had to try to get closer to finishing my nail credits.

Wednesday Performance Floor: I originally had two guests coming for mani and pedi but one had to postpone. But my friend from Kroger did come and we had a nice day. In the afternoon I got credit for some marcel curls on the manikin.

Thursday Classroom: Quiz day - got 100% on Anatomy & Nails 2.
Then it was time to do services on each other. My friend B let me do a pedicure for her. And then after lunch I wasn't sure what I was going to do so I had my manikin ready to go with something. Another student was done with color they were using and had a big batch left in their tint bowl and asked if anyone wanted it. So I jumped at it. Timing seemed to say do it. I'm not sure if it really did anything to my manikin. It slightly colored some of the lighter hairs but I don't think it had enough lifting power left to get at the darker ones. I was using a red violet color on dark brown hair. I took before and after pictures but used my phone so that doesn't tell the story very well. But here they are.

As of right now I am pretty much booked solid next week. There's a chance I could fit something quick in on Saturday but hopefully its something I book and not given. I have a color involving foils and second colors to do plus a cut. But first I have to see what happens tomorrow....... 235 hours left........ less than 7 weeks

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it.
I Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment