Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 116 ~ 800 Numbers ~ 1/11/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 116 ~ 800 Numbers ~ 1/11/14

806 Hours
49 Guests

So for the second time I can say I have 800 of 1500 hours of Cosmetology School at a certain school. Now its 2 different ones. Only this time I should pass 900 and on. :)

Performance Floor Saturday:
My guest for this morning was a haircut with eyebrow wax / tweeze.
She was a young lady with below shoulder longer hair with some longer layers and a side bang. And all we were doing was tidying that up a bit. She was a very good guest to have and was letting me pretty much do what I wanted. Everytime I did something and asked about it she said perfect. Then she was the same way with the eyebrows. But Mrs E did most of the waxing. I did a little bit at the end and a little tweezing. No biggie though. I still learned.

Then I took my lunch and as I was going Mrs J said that Mrs D was coming for a perm and not just her usual roller set. So I had no choice but to accept the challenge. As it turns out it was a bit more than I was expecting. Instead of a basic wrap which I could have busted through in plenty of time even if not rubric speed it turned out that we were going to do a bricklay and alternate white and grey rods. Which is ok but it get hard to do the side rods with holding the hair on that angle. I did a few rows and realized that I was not going fast enough to get it done in time so I called Mrs E over and said I would probably need some help after all. So she rolled some and then Mrs J rolled some. I rolled some more. Then I processed and rinsed and it turned out that Mrs D was also still getting her roller set. So Mrs J and I doubled teamed that. But I did end up staying a few minutes afterward. Which I don't mind especially since its Mrs D. So I said I accepted the challenge and I did. I just can't say that I did it all and got it done myself. But it got done and it came out nice. So I have no complaints. The results matter.

Thanks for reading
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment