Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 120 ~ Myology or Yourology? ~ 1/16/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 120 ~ Myology or Yourology? ~ 1/16/14

834 Hours

Classroom Day:
Last day of Anatomy and Nails part 1.
Quiz day: I was Anatomically Correct for 100%
Myology is the study of the muscular system. Now you won't have to injure your carpals trying to look it up.

After the quiz Mrs C had us playing around with nail art. It was like a free for all craft project. Basically she wanted us to glue some nail tips onto something and put some sort of design on them using something. I was trying to make some sort of color wheel out of them but I couldn't find something to glue them to. So I went with my original idea and glued enough of them together to make a full ring of tips. Or in this case a bracelet. Then I used my bottle of Finger Paints - Vintage Violet polish that I had brought with me to paint the whole thing.

After lunch we had the option of doing manicures and pedicures or working on our acrylic tip MPAs. While I would have loved to give or get either one I opted for getting the rest of my 50 acrylic tips done now so that when nails comes around again I won't be in some rush to get the last 23 I needed. Nor will it hold me back from reaching my 75% milestone when that time comes if that's before nails comes around again. So I glued 23 tips onto one corn meal glove and knocked them out. Then with the time left I did a little bit of nail art on two tips. I made a purple flower on one and then on the other I started by trying to make a pink heart but it came out globby so it turned into a dot. So I made another. Then I made some little squiggly lines. I have no idea what its supposed to be but its my design.


That's all for now. Next week we start skin and electricity. Facials are coming.
Thanks for reading
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment