Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 112 & 113 ~ Happy New Year ~ 12/31/13

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 112 & 113 ~  Happy New Year  ~ 12/31/13

785 Hours
47 Guests

Monday:
I'm working the desk this week so it was a nice day of learning the ropes again for answering the phones, entering appointments, checking out the guests. I do like it even though calls come in that are harder to handle than others at times. But I'm learning.

Tuesday:
It was once again an off the curriculum day due to the holidays. This time we were doing actual Salon Fair type fun. But there were only 6 of us. But I had my shaving cream and razor with me because I was going to use it last thursday when I went to visit my Mary Kay friend and let her do my makeup for a portfolio contest she was doing. So I let student M trim my facial hair off with the trimmers so she could get a credit for a beard trim and then I shaved myself in the bathroom since we can't shave people, only barbers can.

So here are the two makeup looks that student M did on me for it.



When I walked the Catwalk / middle of the salon floor I had my purple cape on backwards and I acted out the first part of this song / video from Frozen. However it is a bit of a spoiler so only watch it if you don't mind seeing it or already saw it.
Let It Go from Frozen

 Tomorrow is another classroom day so who knows what will be happening? But I'll be there.

Thanks for reading
Happy New Year
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment