Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 124 ~ Egg On My Face ~ 1/23/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 124 ~ Egg On My Face ~ 1/23/14

862 Hours

Thursday Classroom:
Day two of Skin & Electricity. For the morning we did some theory on skin. Tuesday the theory was on electricity. Then after morning break we started setting up the room to give facials. This involves lowering all of the tables so we can use them as beds. Then we use our own sheets and such from home since we don't want to use up the stuff for the guests. Then we have to get the crock pots and such set up to warm the towels. After lunch we got started. I received a facial first. We were doing a combo of using our BioElements brand products for the procedure but for the mask we were doing recipes. For mine it was a mix of honey and egg so I had egg on my face. Then when it was my turn to give there were less people in the class wanting to receive so Mrs C went to the floor to get some volunteers from Group B. So I did mine on one of my classmates from Workshop. It was at least someone I knew so that was nice.

I do like giving facials. I don't think I could do multiple of them per day because of the time. Unless I had more music choices LOL. But I wouldn't mind trying. Enya is nice but the CD repeats at least once just for one facial. I would need some variety in there. I personally would have a selection for the guest to choose from anyway. Its their facial. If I had a whole day of them and everyone chose Enya that would be fine with me. At least I would know they would enjoy the music. It is about what they want and their time to relax.

I was supposed to be at school right now but the weather / temperature cancelled it. So Day 125 will be tomorrow or Monday. I hope tomorrow is a go because I have a request scheduled. Plus chances are Mrs D will want to come since today was cancelled.

Thanks for reading
Love you all <3
~ Wishing you No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment