Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 123 ~ Its So Easy ~ 1/22/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 123 ~ Its So Easy ~ 1/22/14

855 Hours
54 Guests

Almost had Day 123 on 1/23
If you listen to oldies music then you probably know what my title meant. If you're too young to remember it then I think I have your candy ;)

Performance Floor Wednesday:
I started the day with no one scheduled. At roll call Mrs V said our assignment for the day was first a virgin color application using cholesterol and then we were to shampoo that and roller set it. I got set up and cleaned a few items and I went to the desk to check if I had a guest listed yet but I didn't see one. However a lady had just walked in saying she wanted a color. I didn't say anything this time but I was hoping I would be given the honors. I went back to fill my tint bowl with cholesterol and as I put my full bowl down at my station the ticket came. The lady wanted a color and a cut. So instead of pretend color on the manikin I was getting the real thing and unlike the past I was happy about it. She needed a retouch and just a trim of her slightly below shoulder length. We had a good time and had nice conversation. She left happy.

Then I took lunch, came back and cleaned up, took break, and then I had enough time to at least do the virgin color on the manikin. So I got my two credits that I needed for hair color for my 50% milestone. Now I just have about 15 hairstylings to go.

Tomorrow in the class we are doing facials but we're going to be using things other than the products. Mrs C mentioned egg whites and things like that. So that should be a fun day.

Thanks for reading
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment