Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 122 ~ Electricity Is The Current Subject ~ 1/21/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 122 ~ Electricity Is The Current Subject ~ 1/21/14

848 Hours

I looked up my attendance numbers. I'm exactly 10 hours from where I should be if I were 100% attendance. It says I'm about 98.8 %

Classroom Day: Skin & Electricity Day 1.
We pretty much did theory the whole day. Not much to report. Some was Mrs C going through it with us and some was working on our own. We did a little partnered up walk through of the school looking for electricity related things like surge protectors or the stuff in the circuit breaker room. We did some of the laws and rules stuff. We blew up balloons, rubbed our hair with them, and then tried to use the balloon to pick a few things up like a foil, wax paper, yarn. At the end of the day we played pictionary.

In other news I am now an Avon Representative.
This is my Avon page link although right now you can't order from my site, just browse the catalog or brochure. I have to get a sent in order done first and then they'll activate the site for ordering.
http://robertsiwicki.avonrepresentative.com/

Thanks for reading
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment