Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 117 ~ 50 Guests ~ 1/13/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 117 ~ 50 Guests ~ 1/13/14

813 Hours
50 Guests

Monday Performance Floor:
When the day started at Roll Call Mrs J was doing the announcments and such. She said the assignment for those without a guest would be a roller set which I was happy about. But after I got set up I went to the desk to check if I had a guest coming and it turns out I had a guest coming in for a perm at 10:30. This means that I had a guest for a perm 2 straight days not counting Sunday. This time it was a lady with about bob length hair that was new to Regency. She just wanted a bit of wave / body so Mrs J had me do a basic wrap using a combo of the larger orange rods and the in between orchid / purple rods. I had a very nice time with my guest. She wasn't in a hurry at all and I think I won her over pretty well. It turns out the last time she got a perm she had gone to a school called Platinum which just so happens to be what replaced the Virginia Farrell location I used to go to. She said she wants to get a cut soon but she's going out of town for a few weeks so there's a chance I'll see her again when she gets back. And that's pretty much the story for the day.

Thanks for reading
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment