Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 110 & 111 ~ Cuts & Colors ~ 12/28/13

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 110 & 111 ~  Cuts & Colors  ~ 12/28/13

771 Hours
47 Guests

Friday Floor Day:
I took my mom to school and for the first time ever, except for the one time she came back from a salon and I cleaned up the stray bits, I cut her hair for her. She is now the most amount of hair I've cut from one person. She went from below shoulders to a chin length bob. Shorter than the other bobs she was getting.

Then while she was still there waiting for my SIL to pick her up to go shopping I received my next ticket for a shampoo & thermal guest. But when I greeted the guest she told me she was also getting color. So The three of us were at my station chatting for a while as I worked on the color. Then Mom left and I finished the color and then did the thermal with some flick of the wrist flat iron curls. Its not necessarily how I make them but that's how I describe them.

Saturday: My day was supposed to be a shampoo & thermal and then my friend was coming for a pedicure. But both had to cancel. When I told Mrs L that I was now free there was a man who walked in and I got to do his cut and color. As I was at the desk for his check out this lady with below shoulder length dark blackish hair came in. She was saying that last time she came a student told her we didn't have dark brown color and Mrs L told her that we do. Then she asked if she could be done today and Mrs L said that we only had a few students and that they might all be booked. I said do I have another guest? And she said no. So I asked the lady if she could wait while I take my mandatory lunch and that I'd take care of her after that. And she said that yes that would work since she needed to do a return at Old Navy. So since my one remaining tint bowl was at my station gunked up and in the interest of time I clocked out for lunch and went next door to Sally and got myself some purple tint bowls. Took my lunch. Came back and got set up. And then This lady and I had a very nice time. We had lots of good conversation. And I took care of her like I said I would. Good day :)

Thanks for reading.
Love you all <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment