Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 129 ~ Tomorrow ~ 2/5/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 129 ~ Tomorrow ~ 2/5/14

897 Hours
57 Guests - 0 Today

I don't know exactly how many hours I had last time. I know it was in the 800's. I stand at 897 with 3 hours to go until that 800 number goes away. So tomorrow will be the next personal milestone. I'll have 900. But more importantly I'll be under 600 left. I look forward to using them well. In the grand scheme of things there are no hours to count. Its 603 hours until I can take my test. But after that its going to be time to put years together. Good years.

Performance Floor Wednesday:
It snowed a lot today but it only got heavy after we were all on our way to school so it was too late for a school closing. But it kept the customer list at bay. We did have a few walk ins today but for the first time in  what seems like forever I did not have a guest. Today's assignment was a spiral perm. If I recall correctly I've only done one so far at Regency. I might have done one years ago but I can't remember for sure. So I worked on it and it took me a long time. But I finished it. And then because I knew my time from yesterday I went ahead and did another basic perm on Deb. Only this time on the floor without the easier table set up. Yesterday I got it done in 29 minutes. Today it was 31. I took a picture since it's been a while since I've shared one.

That's all for today :) Thanks for reading.
Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment