Friday, February 7, 2014

Day 130 ~ When 900 hours you reach, look as good, you will not ~ 2/6/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 130 ~ When 900 hours you reach, look as good, you will not ~ 2/6/14

904 Hours

Classroom Day:
I have permanently waved goodbye to 800 hours.

For class today we spent the morning session doing a few group activities. One was we used manikin swatches and a few strands that some of us volunteered. I volunteered a swatch for my group. We then used different perm solutions and different sized rods to just test how they come out. So I guess I technically got a perm.

For the second session we did a relay. There were 3 teams. One team wrapped a basic perm, one a bricklay, one a spiral. My group had the bricklay. We took turns wrapping a row. The basic perm won.
After afternoon break it was free time to do whatever. So I set up for a timed wrap. Only today I was going to use white rods instead of the purple / orchid. The last time I did timing with white rods I had gone as low as 45 minutes. Today I got down to 39 minutes.So I beat that 45 minute limit that I was trying for.


Thanks for reading
Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment