Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 134 & 135 ~ Curly For Shirley ~ 2/12/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 134 & 135 ~ Curly For Shirley ~ 2/12/14

939 Hours
61 Guests

Tuesday Classroom Day:
Half of the class had their perm rubrics yesterday and we have to do them on a live model whether its water only wrapping or doing a real perm. My model is supposed to come on Thursday so I instead volunteered to let whomever needed a model do something on me with just the water. My offer was accepted. First though we had to pick a type of perm out of a bowl randomly to do on a manikin. My luck of the draw got me a basic wrap. So I knocked one out. Then a student did a spiral wrap on me. Because she went to the trouble of wrapping my long hair I wasn't going to let it go to waste so i sat under the dryer for as long as I had time for. Most of my hair dried.

Wednesday Performance Floor:
My coworker had to reschedule his cut & color from Monday until today but he was able to come today. So I got to do his cut for the third time and his color for the second. With the remaining time I practised some spiral Marcel iron curls.

I slept in my curls over night and wore them pulled back in a tail with one of my purple pom pom type bands. One reason I kept the curls  was to stay curly for Shirley Temple who passed yesterday.

Thanks for reading
Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment