Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 133 ~ Its Not Friday Yet ~ 2/10/14

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 133 ~ Its Not Friday Yet ~ 2/10/14

925 Hours
60 Guests, 0 Today

Performance Floor Monday:
Today's assignment was Marcel curls, On Base. Mrs E said to try it on the shorter hair manikins if we had them so I gave it a try on Deborah. I got the full head of curls done and did a combout. While on break I looked up my stats and it said I needed one more hairstyling to get my 50% Milestone. When I finished the style Mrs E was on break and Mrs Sherri was out on the floor. I asked her if she wanted the honors of putting in my credit.
After lunch I shampooed Deborah and decided to start a roller set since I knew I was going to need more hairstyling credits to reach the next milestone. I decided to try a bircklay pattern starting on the left side going from behind the ear to the forehead, then neck to forehead. Instead of going ear to ear style. Here's how the pattern came out with the rollers still in. I haven't removed the rollers yet. I might be able to tomorrow, especially if I use her to practise perms while others are doing their rubrics. I do mine on Thursday. The reason I said its not Friday yet is that I'm not celebrating my Milestone yet until Friday comes and I find out for sure. Then I'll have to see what I need for the 75%.
Mrs C and I are doing much better these days. Now that I'm getting confident. She has told me several times that I am going to be an exceptional hairdresser etc during these several months and I know that all along she's had nothing but the best intentions with the way she teaches. I know it was my own issues that caused my frustrations with her. I knew that then too. But I know I'm a control freak. But I know I can finish now. I'm not scared of not finishing anymore. Its still 17 weeks away. But its going to be 17 good weeks. I'm going to have fun and get some more learning in.


 Thanks for reading
Love You All <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment