Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 101 & 102 ~ Friday The 13th ~ 12/13/13

Cosmetology School ~ Day 101 ~ Plans Were Foiled ~ 12/12/13

708 Hours
36 Guests

Thursday - Day 101 - Classroom
We didn't have the supplies we needed for working on manikin practise so Mrs V let us have our day of personal services then instead of next week.
I was sitting there starting to think about how I was missing out again. And then i decided to go for something. I mean hey, what's it gonna hurt if I only damage the last few inches of my hair?
So when i heard B asking if anyone wanted something I motioned to her to come talk to me and well........these pictures happened

It is only the demi permanent color so it will fade out eventually leaving me with those blonde ends again. But that also gives me the option of refilling them with another color or colors. I could even go with half blonde and half purple. That is a nice golden blonde. So I have purple hair. I don't think this will be the last time.

Friday - Today - Day 102
I was scheduled to have a man coming in for tweezing and makeup but I was told that he had cancelled. So I went to start getting my irons ready to do curls for another updo. Before I could I was asked if I would take over a color retouch for a student that had to leave for an emergency. Turns out it was Mrs M the friday morning roller set I've had a few times. So I did her retouch and then her roller set. Then I went to lunch and a break. Another student did her combout. I came back and Mrs D had arrived so I did Mrs D's roller set. So I had a full day. I think I've finally figured out how to use that roller to help me get that hair wrapping  around it easier. Just a bit of technique. It was working on both ladies. It might help my speed a little.

There's snow coming so I'll have to wait and see if tomorrow is a school day or not. They'll call us if its closed. But I do have a thermal on the schedule for tomorrow morning. So we'll see what adventures we have.

Thanks for reading
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment