Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 105 ~ Sometimes Words Aren't Enough ~ 12/17/13

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 105 ~ Sometimes Words Aren't Enough ~ 12/17/13

729 Hours
41 Guests

Its getting harder to find the words to describe how blessed I've been feeling lately. It would be one thing if everyone I'm meeting were brand new people to my life. But there's such a mix of people from every time period and all the new. It really goes a long way to healing those old wounds. Or removing those regrets.

Today was Classroom day but I did have a guest for the rubric on foiling.
A friend I hadn't seen since at least 19 years and possibly up to 25 years ago came to be my model. It was such a nice time. It didn't feel like a test because I really didn't care about it. I was just concentrating on doing my best to give my friend some pretty new lightened areas. She has lots and lots of long curly hair and if this had been a month or so agao I might have been a bit intimidated by this task I had before me. Until she showed me a picture yesterday I had no idea what was going to be before me. But as it turned out it was really easy. It took some time. But I was getting through it just fine. And I think my sectioning was fairly neat compared to some of my others. It was nice to have things to talk about. That's a big help for me. I'm starting to get a bit better at that with my guests. Mainly because I've had some requests coming in.

I just want to really thank her for coming today. It really was a turning point. I was able to get a model. I know I can now. If it ever doesn't happen again I'll be ok because there will be another try and there will be another model. When its meant to happen it will.
I love what I do. I appreciate this chance to learn it. I will always be thankful to those who are helping me through this process and trusting me to do these procedures for them.
Tomorrow there's another chance for me to repeat these feelings. I may get to see another friend again and at the same time meet a new friend.

Thank you all for reading. I really appreciate anyone who reads even one line.
Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment