Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 94 ~ Board Out Of My Mind ~ 12/2/13

Day 94 ~ Board Out Of My Mind ~ 12/2/13

652 Hours
30 Guests

Gonna try to keep this short today

I was hoping to prepare / pack up for tomorrow's Mock / Pretend State Board test today like Mrs E thought we would be able to but that didn't happen. First when I started this morning I had to shampoo Naomi to get the cholesterol out of her hair from Saturday. I thought I still had my plastic bags and such but I must have thrown some of them out last time. So I kinda was feeling overwhelmed by the thought of trying to pack up. The problem is that its a day on the floor so if I pack something up and then get a guest that needs it I have to unpack it or unbury it. So I finally got around to filling my little disposable bowls with cholesterol for the 3 of 4 section chemical applications. But before I could do anymore I was handed a ticket for a guest.

My guest was wanting a shampoo & thermal and also a sit under the dryer deep conditioning. So I had to do her S & C and then apply her conditioner mix to put her under the dryer for 20 minutes. While I was doing her shampoo I was talking about the water temperature and mentioning Mrs D and the "Its never been too hot" and I had mentioned that she gets roller sets. My guest asked me about roller sets and I told her that at my old school we had all sorts of people getting roller sets. So she was interested in getting one but she didn't want to have to sit under the dryer twice. But she was there with some friends or family so when she was just about done with the conditioning she had talked to someone and was again wanting it today. But when I asked Mrs J and she came over to consult it was agreed that it might be better to try next time. 
At the time I was also expecting a 2:30 guest to come so I was hoping I would be able to get everything done in time and take my lunch. Not because I need the lunch but because they make me take it because of Osha law or another law. So I used my flat iron to give her some twisty curls instead. I got done with enough time for my lunch. The lady was happy with her curls and we had a very nice time. As we were at the desk for checkout she grabbed a card to have me fill it out so I gave her my already prepared one. So chances are I'll be seeing her again for a roller set. 
Unfortunately my other guest who is a new friend coudln't make it today but that's ok :)
I was able to get some items cleaned up and a few more little bottles filled.

I stopped at the dollar store after school to resupply my bags and such so now its 10:30 and I'm hoping to get packed up or at least make sure I have everything. 
Tomorrow will tell a tale one way or another. I'm more worried about this packing issue than I am about the test.

Thanks for reading
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment