Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 99 & 100 ~ 100 In A Row ~ 12/11/13

Day 99 & 100 ~ 100 In A Row ~ 12/11/13

694 Hours
34 Guests

This is going to be a summary for the past several days.
I finally came down with whatever was going around but it held off until Saturday when I was off this weekend. But it was under control enough that I was able to do a few meet and greets at vendor shows and I made some more friends. Cards were involved but the numbers are no longer something to be focusing on. Friends are not numbers and they're not just heads of hair. Neither are my guests.
I did meet and greets on Saturday and Sunday.

Tuesday - Day 99 - First day with Mrs V as a classroom instructor.
We are starting Haircolor 2 which involves color correction and foiling.
We mostly did book work for the morning. Then in the afternoon we had guest speakers from a Makeup school. Our half of the class was trying out making bruises and cuts. I posted a picture to FB yesterday that looked like a round bruise on the back of my hand.

Today - Day 100 - I have thankfully made it to school 100 days in a row.

Today's assignment was going to be relaxers but Mrs C changed it to Marcel curls and updos since we were just about out of cholesterol. I got my head of curls done but I didn't get the updo done. I was going to try turning them into pin curls But I was having trouble getting the nape ones pinned with bobby pins. I was out of time anyway because my request was about to arrive for her haircut.

My new friend A came in and let me do a 180 cut to give her lots of layers. That's where you comb the hair all straight up and cut it to the same spot to make the top shorter than the length and it falls in progressive layers. And I'm happy to say that she has told me that she loves it. It did come out very pretty.
Thanks for coming A. :)

Thanks for reading
I Love You All
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment