Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 98 ~ Friday Dance Requests ~ 12/6/13

Day 98 ~ Friday Dance Requests ~ 12/6/13

680 Hours
33 Guests

Friday's Hair: Purple Bow

Performance Floor Friday:
After a few fridays of no dancing we had at least Kool & The Gang's Celebration played so I did a bit of strutting to that and singing along. I was in the mood this week. The mock board is over and I had a week with 4 out of 5 of my guests being requests. I hope I never come off as bragging when I talk about that because I am so humbly thankful to have had one request at all before this. But what this is doing is taking my remaining doubts and throwing them to the floor to be swept away. On rubric day the other day Mrs E said that Regency is wanting us to have live models for our rubrics. And that didn't feel so good to hear. But I came home and I asked if anyone wanted to be a model for the next one and I have a volunteer that I've known since elementary school but only recently reconnected with.

Today I went to my third vendor show and there's another tomorrow. I have no fear anymore. I'll probably still have some with approaching people at the mall and such. But there's such positive energy at the vendor shows that it makes me feel so welcome. Its nice that I have friends who let me sit by them. I'm going to figure out something to do so I can have my own table. Something unique that others aren't doing so there won't be the two of the same vendor issue. I've got some ideas starting to come to me. I do want to do something to give back as well.

Tuesday we start one of the Haircolor portions of Rehearsal. I'm going to have Mrs V in the classroom for the first time. Mrs C and Mrs E will be on the floor. Gonna be some interesting weeks :)

Thanks for reading
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment