Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 109 ~ Story Board~ 12/26/13

Cosmetology School Journey ~ Day 109 ~ Story Board~ 12/26/13

757 Hours

After a break for the holiday I was back to school today. Today was a classroom day. However the holidays are putting things in some sort of limbo as far as what or when we're supposed to be studying. We did the two weeks of Haircolor 2 and we were supposed to start Anatomy and Nails 1. But The two classroom teachers had the day off and Mrs C was subbing in our class. And she was confused as to whether we finished the haircolor or not and her books are telling her she's supposed to start Anatomy / Nails with us when she takes over in January. The day started with us basically not doing much before break. Only half of us were in class today anyway so she didn't want to start something new. So I worked on my workbook. After break we were allowed to do some quick personal services. I asked if someone wanted to wash my hair for me and someone did. So that got us to Lunch. Mrs C talked to Mrs L to see what to do then. She came back and said the filler bit was going to be discussing competitions and hair shows. So we discussed that a bit and I showed the newer students my picture of manikin Veronica making her pie. Then we used magazines to make story boards for a possible theme for a model. I chose a woman wearing a sun dress, sunglasses, sun hat. I drew a giant sand castle for her to live in. And I called her a Beach Princess out for a casual stroll or lounging on the beach. My music choice was The Ocean. And I was basically going with pastels or light yet bright greens and pinks for the colors. If I get a chance I'll try to take a picture of it but I didn't color it very dark so you'll probably only see the magazine pictures.

Tomorrow I am on the floor as well as Saturday. Monday I am on reception desk for a week.
But I am also keeping busy with new friends outside of school.
I have used my new chair twice already and I currently have two more new friends to test out if its comfy for them. :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday of any sort. Was your Boxing Day good?
Love you all. <3
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment