Friday, July 12, 2013

10 Days left

Today I found out that I qualify for enough in student aid grants and loans that I can get through school without having to pay my own way. I can save up that money to repay the loans instead. It will be loans at the new 6.8% but I'm not going to worry about it. This is the path I need to be on. Either I go to school and fight for my dreams or I don't know what else to do. There are other dreams that I could do and still would like to combine into this one. But one thing these past few weeks has told me is that I have the passion to do this and it never went away. And its stronger and I want it. I want all of it. I don't just want to care for hair I want to be a cosmetologist. I want to help with makeup or nails or anything someone trusts me to do for them. Care and trust are what I'm after. I know you can't please everyone. But from now on if I don't please someone it will be something that I have a chance to correct or make up for.

So I've got a list of school supplies I have to go get. Its just like regular school. I need pens, pencils etc

I haven't been posting much about what I've been doing to practice. I've been putting that on Facebook. But this is what I've done in the past few weeks:
6 shampoo practicals, 2 cuts, 7 heads of braids, a bun, a blow dry. Some nail work on myself. And I braided my own hair.  And 2 rollers sets and combouts. And a bit of fingerwaving ~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment