Monday, July 29, 2013

Going through my kit equipment

Going through my kit equipment earlier I came across my pouch with the shears and as I was looking at them and holding them I realized just how beautiful these items are. I've got some nice flat and marcel irons in cool zip up pouches. I've got a hair dryer. Its really mine. I loved my old dryer. Mrs. P gave it to me at the other school. And if I still have it and find it I'll still love it. But this new one is Mine. I'm going to be doing some awesome things with these tools. I've got clippers that came with a ton of attachments not just a basic set. I have a trimmer. My kit came with a mirror. 3 capes. I've got combs I've never used before. I've got 6 brushes to do fun things with.

I've got a set of makeup brushes in a nice pouch case. I wanna work some magic with those.

I hold my shears up to the light and I don't see a gap. Yeah there's a tiny glow but not a gap.

I get to make people happy with these items. Both by using them and by not using them on those who prefer me not to.

I don't care how long it takes me I'm going to use these tools and graduate this beautiful school and meet lots of nice people and I'm going to have some fun. I'm going to look in that mirror at two people smiling over and over. And maybe we'll dance on days other than friday too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment