Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 93 ~ Humble Tumble ~ 11/30/13

Cosmetology School ~ Day 93 ~ Humble Tumble ~ 11/30/13

645 Hours

Today's Hair - Higher tail with purple velvet scrunchie. I wore my purple shirt. When i got to school I gave the tail a bit of a braid. This is an after school picture.

Another nice day working dispense and being humble while the towels tumble.

There was some time at the end of the day to finally try some manikin work. I set up Naomi for a Virigin relaxer practise. I applied the pretend protective base / scalp cream. Then Mrs J had me totalling up my red book numbers for the month. Then I started applying the cholesterol / pretend relaxer. I got the back left section done and went to ask Mrs J a procedure question and she said it didn't matter because there wasn't time to finish. My watch said 3:48. I went to work on those last 3 quarters. My watch said 4:06 when I started the last quarter and I finished. So I went home with at least one practical credit for the week. And another of the 80 chemicals done.
So I'm feeling good about that.

Thanks for Reading
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment