Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 26 ~ Drenched and Drench ~ 8/26/13

Day 26 ~ Drenched and Drench ~ 8/26/13

Hair for today was a nape tail with my green & purple scrunchie and then a green and a purple small band on the end. I was trying to wear some sort of top of the head bun but I was short on time and didn't want to mess with the pins today.
I did have some success with my nails today. On Saturday I went to CosmoProf and overheard my friend Sarah recommending CND Vinylux polish so I bought some of their Purple Purple shade and gave it a try.
I had at least like 7 people asking me about my nails today and they came out shiny and smooth.


When I arrived today at school I was putting my items in my locker and one of the bottles of pop that I had brought was only partial full. I just assumed that I must have forgot to fill that one of the three. Then I got in the classroom and felt something wet when I reached in my book bag. It appears to have only spilled on my spiral workbook but it was fairly soaked. So a few minutes ago here at home I was blow drying it with my purple Hot Tools dryer. Only one page is in really bad shape and its a face shapes page so it should be ok now.

We spent the whole first session using that workbook to go over Skin before today's quiz.
After morning break we took the quiz and I got 1 of 20 wrong for 95%. I should have gotten 100% but I messed up on a question mentioning protien and said Keratin instead of Collagen.

Then we had our Facials rubric on a manikin. And even though as usual I was last to get started and last to finish "I Got This" and I'm more than satisfied with my grade. Lets just say I Aced the Face. Reese is gonna have nice skin for days at least.

After lunch we transitioned into Hair because this week is chemicals, perms, and relaxers. We started with Shampoo theory from the book. That took us up to the break. Then we came back, went over the shampoos we use and watched the DVD slide show by Wella. Then it was time for the newer students to have their chance to try shampooing. The older class had the option of being the clients for the newer to practise on and I was lucky enough to have Jo say she'd do my shampoo. Since so many of us were practising at once we went out to the floor. Jo did an awesome job and we went back to the class and she did an awesome job combing out and detangling for me to air dry.

The product I was shampooed with is Sebastian - Drench. Thus today's title of a drenched book and a Drench'ed head. Plus Reese got quite a bit of moisture as well.

Thanks for reading. I really appreciate it.
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment