Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 40 ~ Team Awesome Sauce Moves On ~ 9/17/13

Cosmetology Journal ~ Day 40 ~ Team Awesome Sauce Moves On ~ 9/17/13

I'm going to keep this short today because I have to finish getting ready for tomorrow's Salon Fair.

Today was the first day of Rehearsal Class. Our current subject is Business Building so we are working on a Make you own salon project. My new best bud A and I partnered up since although I do have ideas about the kind of salon I plan to make I do not want to give away all my ideas when I fell some are unique and haven't been tried yet. So we're going a bit more off of her ideas which is cool because it can lead to inpsiring me to try something else with my own ideas. I'm glad we get to work together. So we spent most of the day doing that. Mrs C is our classroom instructor again so it was kinda like the last 4 weeks went by in an instant. We just moved over to the other room.

A and I had some fun over the weekend doing some shopping to get ready for the Salon Fair. Those who have been following along on FB know what I'm up to so I'll keep it short in here and save some surprise.
However I will get to do pretty much everything I planned for after I asked and was granted use of a certain area of the salon area.

For my hair today I wore my black with white dots bow on a band on a tail and then I put a little black with white dots clip on bow near the end of the tail. I didn't get a picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment