Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 46 ~ Appointing Appointments ~ 9/24/13

Cosmetology School ~ Day 46 ~ Appointing Appointments ~ 9/24/13
318 Hours

Today's Hair: Pink and blue bow crossed to make a flower
Classroom Day today:
Not a whole lot to write here except that the salon project was starting to overwhelm me again until Mrs C told me what the jist of the assignment was so I didn't have to focus so much on the cost of all the fixtures and things. The worksheet packet makes it seem like I have to find 30 pieces of paper work to finish the project. The reality is that its not graded, it just has to be done in order to take the quiz. I have to have something to present in front of the class as if I were pitching to a bank. Part of what I did today was assign Names to my employees and then make up imaginary daily appointments so I could have something to total up for service and retail dollars.
So I'm going to keep this short because I need to work on it some more.
Tomorrow is a salon floor day.

Thanks for reading. ~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment