Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 83 ~ Time ~ 11/15/13

Day 83 ~ Time ~ 11/15/13

576 Hours
23 Guests

Today's Hair: Red Bow with apples

Performance floor Friday:

I had a walk in regular this morning for a shampoo thermal. I don't know if she was a teen or college age but she was in school of some sort. She had a picture of a style that had something that might have been done by spiraling but it had something else to it. So when the time finally came to do the curls I had Mrs L help me figure it out. As it turns out I was making spirals with the flat iron but then shaping them with my hands afterward to look like loose hanging pin curls. So that was nice to learn that technique.

And then Mrs D came at 1:30 and well there's not much to say about it that I haven't already said. Except that I am glad I'm not worrying about the Star designer stuff anymore. It takes my focus away from what matters more. That goal makes me think of things like "So and so is coming every week and only paying ___ and I can't reach my goal if I have that person"
I don't like having that thought about Mrs D. She's not a dollar amount. She's a gift. As it turns out I probably wouldn't have reached it anyway because I'm going to lose 3 more of the 16 days I had left. I'm on desk or dispense duty for Thanksgiving week. I found this out because Mrs D wanted to change her friday to a wednesday that week and she'll have to let someone else do her hair that week. But we have a good person for the job and taking care of Mrs D is what I care about more. And unless something changes I will still be there that day if needed to give a pointer. Not that Mrs D needs my help with that. She knows what she wants.

Tomorrow is crunch time. It is what it is. I either do it, I do it with help, or someone does one of my guests for me because I'm still working on another. That's tomorrow and its gonna be an interesting challenge. I can only try.I'm going to get some sort of experience tomorrow. I look forward to that.

Thanks for reading
~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment