Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 88 ~ I Gave 192 % ~ 11/21/13

Cosmetology School ~ Day 88 ~ I Gave 192 % ~ 11/21/13

611 Hours

Today's Hair: Ponytail with new Purple Bow with Purple Stars

Classroom Day:
Quiz Day for Laws & Rules 1 and Infection Control & MakeUp.
I was in a bit of a hurry when I went up to see my scores but I got 100% on one quiz and 92% or 1 wrong on the other.

I spent most of the day working on our workbooks and other extra things that Mrs E gives us to do.
Towards the end of the day for the personal services portion my friend M that I did makeup for the other day had me doing a shampoo thermal for some twirly flat iron curls. So thanks to her it wasn't a completely slow day.

Next week we start Classic Hairstyling and then the next Mock / Practise State Board. I'm always looking forward to both no matter how difficult either is.
As much as I struggle with back combing I'm hoping that Mrs E has something up her sleeve to give me some ah ha moments. Hopefully I'll have some time to practise something this weekend. I've still got Sequoia and the longer haired Lori twin with their rollers in. I'd like to do some more roller sets. If anything I can use the mental refresher. As in relaxing and rolling some hair. Or perhaps some blow drying practise. Maybe some thermal practise. Mrs E gave me a tip today that might help me do them a bit faster so we'll see.

So bring on Friday and Mrs D and whatever the morning brings. Hope they play some decent dancing music.

Love you all
~ No Tangles ~


No comments:

Post a Comment