Friday, November 15, 2013

Days 81 & 82 ~ Colors ~ 11/14/13

Days 81 & 82 ~ Colors ~ 11/14/13

I missed writing last night so here's my first 2 in 1. I think it is anyway.
I am now at 569 hours with 21 guests and another repeat.

My hair yesterday and today were both spin pin buns. Yesterday I used the purple bead bracelet again. Today I used a new purple bow clip in.



Yesterday I was on the Performance floor. I faced my biggest challenge to date. My friend H who came for a trim last month returned to have me try all over color on her past shoulder length hair. The challenge was that I had to step on the gas and try to finish in time to let her leave at 11:45. I had the option of having another student help me but when the time came I decided it was time to just do it. Thankfully there were no complications and Mrs V was able to help me when I needed her to get me something or check. So I got the job done, processed, and shampooed out and it was 11:53 when we got back to the chair so I had to skip the blow dry. But it looked like it was the color in the picture she showed me. Although it was still wet.

Yesterday's assignment was a full head of foil highlights either using cholesterol or manikin bleach. My goal was simply to do 2 full heads with the time left. So that's what I did.

Today was classroom day and we did theory all day again for Infection Control and then Makeup application. Next week we do application so I shaved a few minutes ago. And will again next week. Just in case someone needs a canvas.

And as of right now thanks to a good friend I am no longer concerned with meeting designer or master designer status. I did not go to school to be a product pusher. I did not go to try to meet sales quotas. I went to see if I could help people be happy. So from this point on I will still hand out my cards. But I'm not going to let the $$$$ run me. As Mrs C says, start where you want to end up. Once again I'm starting from my heart. I'm not in this for the money. I needed the reminder.

~ No Tangles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment